NorthHouse Partners are experts in Project Delivery Excellence.
On top of our traditional proven Project Delivery Excellence services, we also help our clients bring sustainability alive in project management. In 2021 we launched the innovative P17 project – a sustainable project delivery model adding to our existing services. We now differentiate ourselves further in the market by contributing and helping our clients succeed, by making both a financial and a sustainable impact on their businesses and brands, whilst making the world a safer and better place for all us and the generations to follow.
We are a Nordic-based management consulting company dedicated to help companies achieve extraordinary results through Project Delivery Excellence. Together with our customers we build high-performance project organizations and project teams, strengthen governance and direction setting, secure benefits realization and re-establish project profitability.
NorthHouse Partners are preferred advisors help several senior executives of Danish and international software development companies in the financial service industry. We make a difference to our clients by helping them improve their operational and financial performance through a hands-on process and by supporting them in making well-informed project decisions that deliver high-impact results and achieve sustained value through process optimization.
We are on a stable growth path and looking to expand our team with an experienced Account Director.
We are looking for a highly motivated Account Director and professional management consultant, ready to further develop a portfolio of clients, projects- and services in a growing consulting house.
You also work as project manager, program manager and in an advisory role to your client’s business or projects. You contribute with positive energy, leadership skills, tools, processes and leadership to project and client teams, co-develop products with your clients, and provide subject matter expertise.
You participate in NorthHouse Partners’ client and business development activities, taking ownership, being responsible and accountable for establishing new client relations, qualifying opportunities to closing new businesses opportunities. You contribute to the development of our combined expertise and intellectual property, focusing on project and program leadership and delivery, development of and training in tools, methods and behaviour for project and program managers.
You have a strong personal energy and drive, and passion for delighting clients and delivering high quality consultancy services on time. You thrive on working in an ambitious and passionate environment with highly competent clients and colleagues.
- The primary role of every individual in NorthHouse Partners is a management consultant.
- The main vehicle for delivering quality work will be your thought leadership within your field of expertise.
- Together with the NorthHouse Partners team you will be identifying, developing, and converting new business opportunities into projects, new products and services.
- Managing the forecast, business development and delivery cycle for your accounts.
- Leading client accounts with responsibility for the client relationship.
- Translating customer needs and requirements to suitable and value creating solutions.
- Negotiating contracts with your accounts.
- Ensuring timely delivery of services and products for the projects in your portfolio.
- Managing projects, programs or advisory services with clients and projects.
- Managing your career and subject matter expertise, supported by NorthHouse Partners career development model, focusing on business development, consulting capability, thought leadership, people development and firm management