NorthHouse Partners are preferred advisors to senior executives of Danish and international software development companies in the financial service industry. We make a difference to our clients by helping them improve their operational and financial performance through a hands-on process and by supporting them in making well-informed project decisions that deliver high-impact results and achieve sustained value through process optimization.
As a Managing Consultant you deliver consultancy services for the development and optimization of our clients’ projects. As a project or program manager or support to the PMO function of the organization you will be responsible for all aspects and phases of medium and large transformation projects with our clients. You contribute to the client’s teams, develop products, is the professional expert on the projects, and optimize the client’s projects and processes. As a Managing Consultant you are the daily point of contact for clients and is responsible for identifying and delivering solutions to the business challenges they face.
You participate actively in NorthHouse Partners’ business development, from establishing new client relations, qualifying opportunities to closing new businesses. You contribute to the development of our expertise as well as intellectual property, which focusses on development of and training in tools, methods and behaviour for project and program managers.
To be a successful Managing Consultant you will need a strong personal drive and thrive on working in an ambitious environment with highly competent clients and colleagues.
- Sc., MBA or equivalent within management;
- Experienced project or program manager or support to a PMO function for at least 10 years;
- A strong understanding of and insight in the business areas IT, Process,
- Documented success within quantifying, analyzing, problem solving and conceptual thinking;
- Experienced with management of fix price projects as well as agile projects and programs;
- Can select and use appropriate tools for the job and implement the required technical research in supplement;
- Experienced in sales;
- Can design and develop reference documentation for project work plans, guidelines, standards, processes, and procedures for project works;
- Proficiency in Danish and English
- Willingness to some travel – long term not required