We are looking for a freelance test manager for a client program in the health care industry, starting in August 2022 for approximately 6-8 months with option to further prolong the assignment. The job is based in Copenhagen, travelling not expected.
Our client delivers on-site communication and collaboration solutions (HW and SW) for the healthcare industry. We are implementing their solution in 15 hospitals in Region Hovedstaden, a program that runs until 2026.
The solution is implemented in multiple segments, where several hospitals share infrastructure. Each segment needs to be capacity tested and each individual hospital is subject to multiple tests, including installation test, integration test, delivery test, handover test, operations test.
The Test Manager role is tasked with the overall responsibility for the test effort’s success. The role involves quality and test advocacy, resource planning and management, and resolution of issues that impede the test effort:
- Negotiating the ongoing purpose and deliverables of the test effort
- Ensuring the appropriate planning and management of the test resources
- Assessing the progress and effectiveness of the test effort
- Advocating the appropriate level of quality by the resolution of important defects
- Advocating an appropriate level of testability focus in the software development process
- Planning, coordination and control of test activities, including creation of a test process and a test strategy
- Development and definition of test methods and test tools
- Technical management and control of test team, ensuring communication, delegation work processes and test activities
- Documentation of test activities and preparation of the results
- Definition of resources used, deadlines, budget, and personnel cost