Job and Careers
We are looking to expand our team with a Senior Consultant and a Managing Consultant to meet increased demands.
The Senior Consultant manages the entire project lifecycle on small and medium-sized client projects or perform as an individual contributor on client engagement teams, developing work products and acting as a subject matter expert on these projects. Client engagement activities include but are not limited to framing issues, problem-structuring, optimizing client projects and processes and change management.
You thrive on working in an ambitious environment with highly competent clients and colleagues. Your have a strong personal drive and your working style is structured and focused and you are used to handle complex issues.
- 7-10 years’ experience with project management/management consulting
- Leading people, organizing, developing and motivating teams, and getting results through others
- Interface with client project leads and become a trusted advisor to or confidant of the client
- Translating customer requirements into business solutions
- Perform costing and pricing financial analyses
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Understand and have an agile mindset
- Cultivate successful client relationships
- Identify new or additional revenue opportunities with current clients
- Contribute to the development of NorthHouse Partners’ intellectual property
- Support NorthHouse Partners’ business development efforts in expanding business
In addition to the responsibilities of the Senior Consultant, the Managing Consultant is responsible for managing all aspects and phases of medium and large transformation projects. The Managing Consultant function is the first point of contact for clients and is responsible for delivering solutions to the business challenges they face.
As Managing Consultant you are actively engaged in business development, including development of new customer relationships, qualifying opportunities, creating and delivering proposals and successfully closing new businesses. You contribute to the development of thought leadership and NorthHouse Partners’ intellectual property and participate actively in NorthHouse Partners’ business development efforts in expanding business.
- Understanding consulting as a business and a life style
- M.Sc., MBA or equivalent preferred
- Proven quantitative, analytical, problem-solving and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent client interaction skills, collaborative work style and strong interpersonal and team skills
- Ability to effectively plan and lead the process to reach conclusions or consensus in facilitated meetings and positively handle disruptive or hostile participants
- Ability to select and use appropriate tools for the job and perform technical research as required to supplement and support NorthHouse Partners’ methodologies in delivering solutions to clients
- Ability to design and develop reference documentation for project workplans, guidelines, standards, processes and procedures that meet the needs of the target audience
- Proficiency in Danish and English
- Experience with fixed price and agile project delivery
- Willingness to frequent travel if required, long term not required
- Outstanding integrity and the ability to always seek to do the right thing for the client and the firm
Please send your application and cv to Birgitte Bugge at
firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Managing Director and Partner Peter Helmer Sorensen for more information on +45 3030 2120.